Sunday, June 3, 2012

POP *Sprinkle*




My friends threw a "Courtney's About to POP" sprinkle yesterday honoring Paisley and me. 
A sprinkle is a cute sister to a shower, but for the second baby!  
All the food was prepared in POP fashion. Lemon POPpyseed muffins, Blueberry POPovers, Homemade Heart POPtarts, Cake POPs :) All with corresponding signage :) 



 Hostess Pic: Me, Lindy, Ashley and Kathlene
Thank you Ashley, for another beautiful celebration at your home! 
These girls know how to throw a pink party! 


 

 What a dream come true. I've wanted to see these "P" cookies for a very long time, Paisley! 



 My spiritual mentor and one of my best friends of 12 years and her newest addition 
(Maci & Juliana Barnett) 


 Love this girl, Erin!


 Catching up with Amanda :)


 My niece Abby and I having girl time 


Sisters! Kayla got the special gift seat! 









Loved seeing your name in a banner!  


A wreath my friends made for you for the hospital, Paisley! 


TOO cute :)


All this for you, Baby girl! 



 Such a fun time celebrating God's upcoming gift to me and Josh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment